BECOME a part of the Cooperstown Dreams Park Family Home of the American Youth Baseball Hall Of Fame
Come See What the rest of the world is talking about Become A Part Of History!!!!!
The Greatest Tournament In America promoting a high caliber of play, players twelve years and under, experience the purity of baseball as it was meant to be played!
"Youth...Pride of the Present , Hope for the future"
The Village of Cooperstown adds even more magic to the experience of our tournaments. Participants will have the opportunity to visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame, and attend baseball games at Doubleday Field, the legendary home of baseball, where the game began one afternoon in 1839.
To this excitement, add approximately 500,000 visitors who travel every year to this enchanting place for their own piece of the dream. While here, these true fans come to watch ball games at Doubleday Field and walk the streets in awe of the heroes who walked before them. Now, they come to Cooperstown Dreams Park.
Now that you've seen where those dreams can become a reality let's find out more about a full week at Cooperstown Dreams Park by clicking the testimonials button below and seeing what others are saying.
THE DREAMS PARK EXPERIENCE ...
While promoting a high caliber of play, our goal is to have young players experience the purity of baseball as it was meant to be.
- By stepping up to the plate, regardless of outcome, all players leave with a sense of pride, dignity and accomplishment.
THE MISSION OF COOPERSTOWN DREAMS PARK
Our mission is to provide a cultural and life-enriching experience for young boys and girls who love the game of baseball. Cooperstown Dreams Park is a family baseball park featuring fun and excitement; friends and families spend their vacations here, watching teams from around the country play baseball.
- By visiting the Village of Cooperstown and playing in the legendary home of baseball.
- By meeting and playing against their peers from around the country.
- By reaching within themselves to fulfill their ultimate dream.
"A Place in Time Where they are their own Heroes"TM
Just Imagine ...
Being a part of History! Each player and coach will be immortalized by being inducted into the prestigious American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame where they will be enshrined. As a part of the Cooperstown Dreams Park experience, your team members will be awarded the coveted American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame ring - like the champions before them - and granted membership into this distinguished baseball club. All Cooperstown Dreams Park participants share this great honor.
Just Imagine ...
In the town where baseball began ... your place in history with baseball's greats. At no other time in the history of youth baseball has there ever been an invitational tournament quite like Cooperstown Dreams Park, with its unique baseball atmosphere ... where baseball present meets the traditional values of baseball past. Take a step back in time ... with barnstormers of baseball past. Fields cut from the same pastures that have given life to the magical myth of Abner Doubleday. Teams travel far and wide to play on these sacred fields.
Dreams Really Do Come True ...
Cooperstown Dreams Park offers today's youth a chance to fulfill childhood dreams. We trust you will agree this is an opportunity of a lifetime. If you love baseball and kids, Cooperstown Dreams Park is the place to be. It is a must for America's Youth.
"America's First and Foremost Youth Baseball Experience"TM
Proud Supporters of
Cooperstown Dreams Park
Home of the American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame
"Youth...Pride of the present, Hope for the Future"TM
" Baseball's Finest "TM
Over 1,000 teams from America’s 50 states represented.
- 22 lighted, enclosed baseball stadiums, 104 clubhouses in a baseball village on 165 acres.
- Security and medical staff is provided 24 hours a day.
- All teams 12 years old and under from all independent travel/select and sanctioned teams are invited.
- Eligible players may not turn 13 before May 1st.
- All rosters must be submitted prior to check-in.
- Official copy of birth certificates or state/national photo identification with birth date must be submitted at check-in.
- All players, coaches, and umpires stay in the Baseball Village for six nights and seven days.
- Players receive Cooperstown Dreams Park home and away uniforms (jerseys, hat and socks) and player warm-up set (tournament & mock Ts, batting practice jacket and hat). Coaches receive a hat, 2 polos, pullover and jacket. Umpires receive 2 pro-style umpire jerseys, jacket, t-shirt, combo hat, plate brush, ball bag, water bottle, trading pins, and Umpire Group photograph.
- All teams need to supply their own white uniform pants, cleats (no metal), gloves, helmets, bats, catchers’ gear, and other safety equipment.
- Cooperstown Dreams Park will supply game balls. Bring your own practice balls.
- Cooperstown Dreams Park is professionally managed and staffed. Our umpires are professionally trained and supervised.
- Each team is requested to bring a certified umpire. Forms are available through Cooperstown Dreams Park and will be included in your coach’s kit.
- Three nutritional meals a day.
- Skills Competitions: “King of Swat”, “Road Runner”, “Golden Arm”, and “Around the Horn Plus.”
- Teams are guaranteed seven (7) games (weather permitting).
- All teams are seeded into the championship playoffs.
- All players, coaches and umpires will be our guests at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- All players will have a photo session with the CDP Photo Center and receive personalized baseball cards.
- We recommend that all teams bring community or team pins to trade with others while at the Dreams Park.
- All players, coaches and umpires are inducted into the American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame and receive the coveted American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame ring, regardless of finish.
- American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame induction ceremony and the championship game, with a spectacular fireworks display in between.
- New members of the American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame are encouraged to leave their glove, spikes, jersey or team banner with Baseball Operations.
- Cooperstown Dreams Park trophies will be presented to the first and second place teams.
- Each team photo will be displayed in the American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame, an honor to all CDP youth baseball club participants.
- An opportunity for kids to be heroes and realize that dreams really do come true at Cooperstown Dreams Park.
present meets the
traditional values of
a place in time...
a time you never want to end...
don't let it pass you by...
Cooperstown Dreams Park,
a place where traditional values live...
a place where champions are born."
"Baseball's Finest "TM
At no other time in the history of youth baseball has there ever been an invitational tournament quite like Cooperstown Dreams Park, with its unique baseball atmosphere ...
"where the baseball present meets the traditional values of baseball past."
" A place where Champions Are Born"TM
Take a step back in time ... with barnstormers of baseball past. Fields cut from the same pastures that have given life to the magical myth of Abner Doubleday. Teams travel far and wide to play ball on these sacred fields.
"The Statue of Liberty of Baseball "TM
Cooperstown Dreams Park ... where independent travel/select and sanctioned teams are unrestricted to play baseball as it was meant to be played ... feel the presence of Ruth and Gehrig ... Cobb and Robinson ... Shoeless Joe and Moonlight Graham ... and all the other great legends.
"America's First and Foremost Youth Baseball Experience"TM
For the first time in youth baseball, Cooperstown Dreams Park recaptures baseball tradition in the most unique tournament available today, Cooperstown Dreams Park plays host to teams from across America, who experience our national pastime by playing in the magical mythical home of baseball ... Cooperstown, New York.
Baseball Hall Of Fame
Little Majors ®
" Baseball's Finest"TM
" WHERE BASEBALL PRESENT MEETS THE TRADITIONAL VALUES OF BASEBALL PAST"TM
Believe in the DreamTM
Believe in Yourself TM
- Take a positive approach to your team's "DREAMS."
- Play in the Greatest Tournament in America, against teams from all over the country, in Cooperstown, New York, the legendary home of baseball.
- Give your players and coaches a definite goal.
- Parents, players, and coaches know seven months in advance they are playing in a National Invitational Tournament.
- Let your kids compete in the most prestigious Youth Baseball Experience.
- Be inducted into the American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Take advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity!!
- You are guaranteed 7 Games (weather permitting). In other qualifying tournaments, you lose two and have a Bar-B-Que.
- Bring your team to the American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame Invitational Tournament for 7 days of cultural exchange and life enrichment where your players become heroes.
- Cooperstown Dreams Park … America's First and Foremost Youth Experience and Baseball Facility!
weeks are filled up and
your team is left out!
experience and be a part of
Cooperstown Dreams Park!
"Where baseball present meets the traditional values of baseball pastTM