Parents: Please refer to this page to help organize your stay at Cooperstown Dreams Park. Please check this page periodically for updated information.
- The 2017 PARENT/CAMPER KIT IS NOW AVAILABLE.
- If you need information and/or assistance on obtaining travel planning and/or room accommodations in the Cooperstown area you should click on our LINKS page or FAMILY GUIDE page.
- If you have any questions please contact your team contact .
Click below to obtain information that is available to help you in your stay at Cooperstown Dreams Park.
* From time to time, guests may need to send items via mail or courier directly to Dreams Park. In these cases, please use the following mailing address below. Be sure to include your team name, and coach's name on the package.
Cooperstown Dreams Park
4550 State Hwy 28
Milford, NY 13807
- 24-Hour medical and first aid staff.
- 24-Hour security.
- Free admission to all games.
- Free family and guest parking.
- Arcade for teams, located in Baseball Village.
- Cooperstown Dreams Park Retail Center (Including Bat Engraving, Baseball Engraving, Clothing & Souvenir Shop and Photo Center).
- Food is available at all Cooperstown Dreams Park concession stands.
- Chicken barbecues on Saturdays and Thursdays.
- Train ride on the Scenic & Historic Cooperstown & Charlotte Valley Railroad provided by the Leatherstocking Railway Historical Society (tickets are available for a nominal cost in the Clothing and Souvenir Shop).
- Free shuttle bus between Dreams Park and downtown Cooperstown.
- Uniform Laundry service is provided for teams and umpires (sign-up at registration required).
- Daily Pin Trading - Coaches please ensure all pins are removed from their individual plastic bags before trading.
- Water by the case; ice is also available for team purchase in the Baseball Village.
- Daily Webcast (Ceremonies, Skills Competitions, Game Play on Fields #1-#10 and Championship Game).
Cooperstown Dreams Park Retail CenterClothing & Souvenir Shop - Photo Center - Engraving Shop Your only source for authentic Dreams Park gear and officially licensed collectible souvenirs
- Weekly Tournament Roster T-Shirts.
- Player and Roster Engraved Bats, Custom Engraved Baseballs.
- Souvenir Guide with Weekly Tournament information.
- Team Studio, Action and Community Photos.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - Close
- Sunday through Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday 9:00 a.m. - Close
- Friday 7:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Cooperstown Dreams Park Concession Stands
Open daily 8:00 a.m. until the end of the last game
- Always fresh, always delicious
- BREAKFAST - LUNCH - DINNER
- Breakfast Sandwiches and Burritos - Danish - Muffins - Cereal - Bagels - Fruit
- Milk - Juice - Cappuccino - Hot Chocolate - Pepsi Beverages - Hot or Cold Apple Cider
- Enjoy our selection of fresh wraps, subs and salads prepared to order
- Hot Dogs - Burgers - Hot Sandwiches
- Nachos - Apple Pie - Ice Cream - Snacks
*Special order pizzas for team or birthday parties *
What's the weather like today in the Cooperstown area ... try clicking on the REGIONAL WEATHER FORECAST
For more information & a free brochure you can write the Leatherstocking Railway Historical Society, PO Box 681, Oneonta, NY 13820-0681 or call 607-432-2429.
Parents and Guests can ride the train from Cooperstown Dreams Park to Cooperstown and return. Weekly Passes are available at the Dreams Park Clothing & Souvenir Shop for only $12.00 per week!
If you or someone in your family would like to sing or play "The Star Spangled Banner" or "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" at the Opening or Closing Ceremonies please have your Head Coach or Manager sign the person up upon arrival for your Team's Registration. Cooperstown Dreams Park reserves the right to audition individuals and groups and will make every effort to accommodate the requests.
Pin Trading has become a tradition for teams, umpires, parents and guests. Many teams have custom-made lapel pins, while others utilize pins provided by their communities or sponsors. Building a pin collection provides everyone an extra opportunity to interact. Enjoy the fun of pin trading!
The Cooperstown Pins Company can assist you in designing and producing custom team pins for trading. As the official pin supplier of Cooperstown Dreams Park, Cooperstown Pins offers top quality pins at a exclusive price. Call today or visit their website to see how easy it is to get started.
For the Baseball enthusiasts…
- Catch a game on Doubleday Field or head to Oneonta and check out the Oneonta Outlaws.
- Visit Doubleday Batting Range or the Cooperstown Fun Park to practice your swing.
Looking to stay active?
- There are many Golf Courses in the Cooperstown area as well as Mini-Golf Courses.
- Take a hike in a local state park, Betty and Wilber Davis, Gilbert Lake and Robert V. Riddle offer a range of trails and other recreational activities.
- Visit the Clark Sport Center for a variety of athletic opportunities. Pick up a day pass and enjoy bowling, tennis, a fitness center, indoor Olympic size pool and much more.
Visit beautiful Lake Otsego, the source of the Susquehanna River…
- Stop by the Village Library to grab a book, pack a picnic and relax in one of the waterside parks, Council Rock and Lake Front Park are in walking distance of Main Street, Cooperstown.
- Go for a swim at 3-Mile Point, Ferry Springs, or Glimmerglass State Park.
- Rent a boat and spend the day on the water. Check out some options at Lake Front Rentals, Canoe and Kayak Rentals, Sam Smiths Boat Yard, Time Out Boat Rentals.
Spend time taking in beautiful Downtown Cooperstown….
- The Otesaga offers a self-guided walking tour of historical homes in Cooperstown. Have lunch at the Hawkeye Bar & Grill and pick up a map.
- See the town on two wheels, rent a bike from the Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce or Woodland Cycles.
- If you’d rather someone else do the steering, hop on the Trolley and take a relaxing ride around town.
- Stop by Pioneer Park for daily ‘Music on Main’. Did you pack your talent? Show it off and collect a few tips so you can splurge on dinner tonight! Call (607)547-9983 to sign up.
- If you’d rather listen, there is live music most days during the summer, check out the Lakefront Concert Series, local restaurants, and art galleries.
- Are you in need of retail therapy? There are a variety of shops downtown, don’t miss the Wednesday Night sidewalks sales.
Take a tour…
- Take a tour of the lake on the Glimmerglass Queen.
- Hop on the Cooperstown Beverage trail. There are a number of stops that offer tours of the facility followed by tastings of their products. Don’t forget to feed the ducks at the Fly Creek Cider Mill after sipping on some cider or apple wine.
- Catch a ride on the Historic Cooperstown and Charlotte Valley Railroad to experience the beauty of the Susquehanna River Valley.
- Take a walking Cooperstown Ghost Tour for a bit of thrill and a bit of history.
For additional information and for help with booking feel free to contact the Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce. Cooperstownchamber.org (607)547-9983*This list is provided by the Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce and is subject to change without notice.
While promoting a high caliber of play, our goal is to have young players experience the purity of baseball as it was meant to be.
- By stepping up to the plate, regardless of outcome, all players leave with a sense of pride, dignity and accomplishment.
The Mission of Cooperstown Dreams Park...
Our mission is to provide a cultural and life-enriching experience for young boys and girls who love the game of baseball. Cooperstown Dreams Park is a family baseball park featuring fun and excitement; friends and families spend their vacations here, watching teams from around the country play baseball.
- By visiting the Village of Cooperstown and playing in the legendary home of baseball.
- By meeting and playing against their peers from around the country.
- By reaching within themselves to fulfill their ultimate dream.
A Place in Time where they are their own Heroes
Just Imagine ...
Being a part of History! Each player and coach will be immortalized by being inducted into the prestigious American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame where they will be enshrined. As a part of the Cooperstown Dreams Park experience, your team members will be awarded the coveted American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame ring - like the champions before them - and granted membership into this distinguished baseball club. All Cooperstown Dreams Park participants share this great honor.
Just Imagine ...
In the town where baseball began ... your place in history with baseball's greats. At no other time in the history of youth baseball has there ever been an invitational tournament quite like Cooperstown Dreams Park, with its unique baseball atmosphere ... where baseball present meets the traditional values of baseball past. Take a step back in time ... with barnstormers of baseball past. Fields cut from the same pastures that have given life to the magical myth of Abner Doubleday. Teams travel far and wide to play on these sacred fields.
Dreams Really Do Come True
Cooperstown Dreams Park offers today's youth a chance to fulfill childhood dreams. We trust you will agree this is an opportunity of a lifetime. If you love baseball and kids, Cooperstown Dreams Park is the place to be. It is a must for America's Youth.
America's First and Foremost Youth Baseball Experience